By booking and taking part in an Arianna Fenton Photography session you agree to the following photoshoot Terms and Conditions;
- BAD WEATHER: If inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the photoshoot from taking place, another date will be arranged. Photoshoots are non-refundable.
- METHODS OF PAYMENT: Payment can be made by cash or BACS. Gift vouchers must be paid for at the time of purchase. Photoshoots can be paid for at the time or in advance.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY: The client expressly releases the photographer, her employees and agents from all claims, damages, and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur during the photo session. This waiver of liability includes waiver of any claim that may be a result of negligence.
- COPYRIGHT: I retain copyright for all images taken on any photoshoot, except for pre-agreed commercial shoots. Images are sold on a personal use license, this includes those digitally. With the all inclusive packages you are able to make gifts and prints at home, however it is not permitted to sell them, edit them or enter them in to any competitions as your own. Permission may be granted to enter them into such competitions where they do not need to be ‘your own work’.
- RESCHEDULES DUE TO SICKNESS (FAMILY/ENGAGEMENT/ MATERNITY SESSIONS ONLY): In the event of sickness prior to the session, the Client agrees to make every possible effort to inform Arianna Fenton Photography no later than 2 hours prior to the start time of the photography session. The session can be transferred to a new date which will be at the convenience of both parties within a maximum 2 month period. Arianna Fenton Photography reserves the right to re-schedule outside of this time limit due to any existing commitments. If the Client fails to reschedule within the 2 month time period, Arianna Fenton Photography has the right to cancel the booking with all payments made non-refundable. In the event of the child falling ill during the session, Arianna Fenton Photography reserves the right to postpone the photo shoot and re-schedule at the convenience of both parties. In the event of this happening the Client agrees to incur the additional travel expenses. Reschedule fees may apply at the photographer’s discretion.
- GIFT VOUCHERS: Gift vouchers are non-refundable. They are valid until the date shown on the voucher or for an absolute maximum 18 months from purchase if no date is shown. It is the client’s responsibility to book a date within that 18 month period, taking into account the possibility of rescheduling due to weather. Rescheduling or lack of an available date is not grounds for a refund. In the unlikely event that I, The Photographer must reschedule, I will email further dates (even if outside of the 18 month valid period) to ensure the photoshoot is completed. The client is wholly responsible for booking dates and correspondence with the photographer. Please note that during busy periods it may take several days to respond to enquiries. The voucher can only be used once and cannot be exchanged for cash. Only the original voucher is accepted. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers or offers.
The Photographer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.